Learn more about us
As is true of all believers in Christ, we are members of His one Body, the church. In order to practice the oneness of the Body with all the Christians in Cupertino, we meet as the church in Cupertino. We are in fellowship with over 2,000 local churches worldwide to express the one Body of Christ.
Our home meetings are at the heart of our church life and community. Our home meetings are characterized by a vital spiritual pursuit, an intimate loving atmosphere, and a committed goal of spiritual fruit-bearing (John 15:12-17). Meetings organically form and develop across the city, across all ages, and across all ethnicities. While we treasure the larger Sunday meetings where the whole church comes together, the home meetings add a more personal and daily component to our church lives.
Families & Children
“Believe on the Lord Jesus, and you shall be saved, you and your household. And they spoke the word of God to him together with all those in his house.” (Acts 16:31-32)
We believe that the unit of God’s salvation is not the individuals, but the households. Therefore, we warmly welcome families with children of all ages.
We have children’s work (K-6th) that focuses on cultivating a proper humanity in each of our children. Our goal during this stage of their lives is that each of our children would have a soft heart that loves and honors God. Our weekly children’s lessons include an age-appropriate curriculum consisting of Bible stories, character lessons, and fun children’s songs.
Our hope is that during their teenage years, each of our children would personally receive the Lord as his or her Savior, have a meaningful baptism experience, develop a taste for the living Word of God, learn how to contact God in spirit and truthfulness, be preserved and sanctified in their personal lives, be built with others into the church, and grow in the divine life of God.
Our college students love to read the Bible, sing hymns, pray, serve in the church, preach the gospel, and shepherd younger believers with one another. If you are a college student in the South Bay, chances are that we have brothers and sisters in school with you!
We hold the faith which is common to all the believers. (Titus 1:4)
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word by word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21, 2 Tim. 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune – the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a, Matt. 28:19)
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14)
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24, Eph. 1:7a)
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4)
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:36)
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23, Rom. 12:5)
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19)
Would you like to learn more?
Get connected with someone who can help.